|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||May 28, 2021|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing
Providing transactional finance support to the label group and distribution businesses as well as assisting with the year-end Audit process.
- Assist with UK Overhead, US and Harmonia Mundi UK AP transaction bookings including: Vendor set ups, bill processing, Coding PO’s, processing and applying payments, reporting and be the point of contact for all queries
- Assist with label queries, process payments and send label documents
- Process weekly, month end and ad hoc payment runs
- Process monthly Direct Debits / Standing Orders
- Monthly manufacturing process, including: maintaining a control account, process recharge bookings, VAT postings, reporting, and be the point of contact for all queries.
- Completion of all Companies house / Office for National Statistics information requests
- Monthly review of suspense control account in each UK entity
- Manage Ad hoc contra bookings between AR/AP
- Bank transfers
- Assist with annual audit
- Ad hoc reporting, reconciliations or assistance as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a Finance function at a similar level is required.
- A Level or equivalent including GCSE grade C or above in Math’s and English or with some equivalent accountancy qualification or experience
- Logical, methodical approach, with high attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills is essential
- Ability to build relationships and interact with the wider business and senior management
- Previous related music industry experience within a financial role is desirable
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.