|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||June 12, 2022|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing
Providing transactional finance support to the label group and distribution businesses as well as assisting with the year-end Audit process.
- Ownership of [PIAS] Label Group AP transaction bookings including Vendor set ups, Bill processing, PO reviews, Reporting and be the point of contact for all [PIAS] Label Group AP transaction queries
- Advise on payments required and process weekly payment runs
- Weekly bank reconciliations with monthly reporting of Bank and Transit control accounts
- Assist with Monthly Creditor reporting and AP control account reviews for all UK entities
- Review and process Cash/Credit Card Expenses against our Expenses Policy
- Assist with intercompany bookings and Adhoc journals as needed
- Withholding Tax processing and quarterly reporting to HMRC
- Assist with annual audit
- Adhoc reporting, reconciliations, or assistance as required
Skills and Experience
- Must be degree qualified or studying towards a finance qualification.
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks
- Able to proactively think of solutions and improve processes
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills is essential
- Ability to build relationships and interact with the wider business and senior management
- Previous related music industry experience within a financial role is desirable
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Organised, efficient and effective with strong communication skills
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.