|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2022|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
The Business Analyst will work closely with our local and international business stakeholders and the information technology development teams to turn business objectives into successful software products. The role will ensure that project goals and objectives are successfully accomplished within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Identification and elicitation of business requirements from internal and external business stakeholders
- Definition and publication of high-quality business requirements and functional specifications, encompassing high level design, process, data and technical operations
- Liaison with development team to ensure that logical and innovative solutions are found to complex business problems
- Assistance to the business in assessing and reviewing the priority and business impact of proposed solutions
- Assistance to the business with user acceptance testing ensuring that the solutions meet the requirements with acceptable performance
- Planning and execution of multiple tasks in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, within scope, to agreed quality and within budget
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.