|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2022|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing:
Working under the direction of the Release Planning & Product Operations Manager, the role offers the opportunity for you to develop and acquire skills and experience in release planning and production. In this role you will assist in the planning of the [PIAS] release schedule as well as the organization and processing of all parts required for production and manufacturing.
To ensure the smooth running of release planning and manufacturing for a variety of [PIAS] catalogue and international repertoire.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Release Planning & Product Operations Manager on all aspects of reissues and back catalogue campaigns.
- Update and manage the release planner and all production related tools and databases.
- Collate and check metadata and production assets provided by the repertoire teams.
- Researching current market and previous sales history for artist catalogues and developing new campaigns
- Work closely with the A&R and repertoire teams to complete all release information and deliver all parts within clearly provided deadlines.
- Work with Sales to maximize new catalogue release sell-in and campaign opportunities at retail
- Devise a strategy that will work on an international basis for as many markets as possible and manage a balance of projects that are being campaigned at any one time.
- Work closely with the [PIAS] production team on the production and timely delivery of physical products.
- Work closely with the Integral Supply Chain Team on the timely canvassing of initial orders.
- Assist the Sync team by keeping licensing platforms, tools and databases up to date including the uploading of instrumentals and unreleased music.
- Generally, assist the global PLG team on product and repertoire data related tasks.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in physical music production or manufacturing.
- Experience of international music markets is preferable.
- Experience of work where a high degree of attention to detail/accuracy is essential.
- Methodical approach to work and experience of having to deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and ability to work
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize own workload.
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving.
- Experience of analyzing data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Gravitas and integrity.
- Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunity.
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Organised, efficient and effective.
- Passionate about music.
- Languages would be real advantage.
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.