|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||April 16, 2021|
|Apply via Email|
Please send your applications for this position to: email@example.com
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
[Integral] represents some of the world’s leading classical record labels. As part of [Integral]’s central digital team, the Digital Commercial Manager, Classical will be responsible for liaising with DSPs and classical label and repertoire partners on a global basis.
- Develop and maintain key DSP relationships, including Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, YouTube, and others including classical specialist classical DSPs
- Inform key contacts of weekly new release priorities
- Identify opportunities and develop ideas for digital promotion on key platforms exploiting both new releases and catalogue
- Advise labels on audience-driving and marketing/awareness initiatives across key platforms
- Have a broad understanding of all opportunities that exist on the DSPs; i.e. key classical target playlists, classical focussed promotions, initiatives and other relevant opportunities
- Provide creative, innovative advice to labels on emerging technologies, including voice, HD, NFTs, etc.
- Provide regular updates to management and the global classical team covering campaigns and overall performance on DSPs
- Work alongside Director of Streaming Strategy, Classical to keep classical team members around the world updated and informed on tools, resources, and new developments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Having passion, strong communication skills and being initiative driven are key.
- Knowledge of the global music industry with specific emphasis on digital and streaming consumption and platforms
- Knowledge of the classical repertoire, labels and the wider classical music landscape an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and driving audiences to encourage digital consumption
- French language an advantage
- Collaborative team player with a global outlook
- Demonstrably creative, innovative, self-starting and enthusiastic approach to promoting repertoire and identifying opportunities
- Thorough, well-organised and efficient
- Clear communicator, confident in using presentation tools and other communication platforms
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.