We are looking for someone with a strong creative and digital background to take on this newly created role. Working with our Brand Communication Manager ([PIAS]) label group, you will be responsible for the development, implementations and management of the [PIAS] Label Group’s online assets and digital activity including website, social media, brand marketing and newsletters.
This role can either be based in London or Brussels
- To ensure brand consistency across the group.
- To ensure continued growth across all digital channels.
Day to Day
- Grow the audience reach of [PIAS]’ digital channels (including website, social media and other on-line properties).
- Ensure a cohesive message is shared across all global [PIAS] digital channels (social media, website, newsletters).
- Create and manage [PIAS]’ global newsletters and work closely with our territory teams on localized versions.
- Ensure brand consistency across group wide social channels, newsletters and digital communication activity.
- Manage the [PIAS] website and continue to update with new content.
- Consider the audience journey to and from the website, including the social channels, playlists, D2C and more.
- Have an understanding of WordPress and web page management.
- Proactively work with our label teams in capturing, creating and sharing unique content for the website.
- Monitor and continually work to improve the audience development and journey across the website.
- Work closely with the [PIAS] store manager in order to maximize flow into sales and ROI.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective content strategies across all digital platforms including social media, newsletters, D2C, video and DSP streaming platforms.
- Manipulation of photo content for social media and newsletter assets.
- Working and managing content templates as well as supporting all territories with the use of the templates.
- Understanding of each unique digital platform and the user experience in order to provide recommendations on content creation for each.
- Delivering Best Practices into the business through internal communications, work closely with the Global Digital Marketing Teams to share learnings and optimization of campaigns.
- Track performance of activity in order to gain learnings that can be shared across the group as well as continually look to improve.
- Significant experience in digital and social management, digital new business and the understanding of digital marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks across the business group.
- A passion and deep knowledge of technology and curiosity in new digital trends and consumer behavior.
- Development of strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of streaming platforms.
- Basic photoshop and video editing skills required.
- Knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media and viral marketing techniques and platforms.
- A passion to be curious, to ask questions and to be a creative self-starter.
Nice to Have:
- Online editorial experience
If this sounds right up your street, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV, Covering letter and links to samples of your work to: email@example.com. Closing date for application 14th August 2020
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.