|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||September 23, 2022|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone with a strong creative and digital background to take on the role of Digital Communications Manager.
Working with our Head of Brand Communications and in close collaboration with our Art Director and Audience Development team, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of the [PIAS] Label Group’s digital strategy & activity including website, social channels, newsletters, and general brand communications.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure brand consistency across the group whilst highlighting our labels and their artists and releases, our local offices and global network.
- Ensure a cohesive message is shared across all global [PIAS] digital channels (website, social channels & platforms, newsletters etc), plus implement a global to local follow up.
- Ensure continued growth across all digital channels (including website, social media, and other on-line properties).
- Responsible for the management of the [PIAS] website and updating it with new content.
- Track performance of activity in order to improve the audience journey to and from the website, including the social channels, playlists, D2C and more.
- Proactively work with our label teams in capturing, creating and sharing unique content.
- Work closely with our territory teams on a global to local strategy.
- Work and manage content templates and uniquely created assets for social media, marketing and newsletter assets.
- Deliver Best Practices into the business through internal communications, work closely with the Global Digital Marketing Team (Audience Team) to share learnings and optimisation of campaigns.
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience in social management, digital new business and the understanding of digital marketing including social media, newsletters, D2C, video and DSP streaming platforms.
- Skills in Communications, web page management, WordPress, Mailchimp, Copywriting & Editing and Microsoft Suite
- Proven track record working in brand communications, at least 2 years’ experience
- Basic photoshop and video editing skills required
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks across the business group
- A deep knowledge of technology specifically new digital trends and consumer behaviour
- Knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media and viral marketing techniques and platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of various platforms such as Meta Advertising, YouTube Studio, CrowdTangle etc.
- Gravitas and integrity.
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity.
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Organised, efficient and effective.
- Passionate about music.
- Languages would be real advantage.
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.