|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||November 20, 2020|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
The Director of Label Services will be responsible for leading and growing the [PIAS] Label Services division and manage the global label management team with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional service to our partners.
- Lead the global label management team and act as a relationship, strategy, and campaign lead for our label, artist and management partners.
- Oversee business development, broadening the client roster and driving market growth by securing new label, manager and artist partnerships across genres and global markets
- Develop, maintain and expand business relations with labels, managers and artists with a particular focus on providing exceptional service, advice and support to our partners.
- Drive efficient communication and best practices, setting and attaining department goals and developing team skills and knowledge across the company
- At all times promote the company’s music driven and artist friendly culture, fostering a climate that encourages creativity and maintains the highest standards of service to the company’s label and artist partners
- Act as a primary company representative participating in industry events and conferences promoting the company and its label services division
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in the music industry with a large network of artist, manager and label relationships
- An in-depth knowledge of local and international music industry activity with a specific focus on emerging and breaking artists and labels
- Advanced knowledge of the music consumption eco-system including digital, retail, and direct to consumer.
- Digital native with high appreciation of consumer marketing and artist development for recorded repertoire.
- Ability to construct and advise on innovative product marketing strategies, audience development & partner initiatives.
- High level deal making experience with an understanding of industry contractual terms, particularly label services and distribution deals
- Diplomacy, gravitas and integrity
- Forward thinking, adaptable and resilient
- Quality orientated, committed to excellence
- Motivated, organised, efficient and highly effective
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and travel internationally
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.