|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||July 17, 2022|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing
Providing FP&A and Commercial Finance support to the PLG / Integral businesses as well as preparing Group reporting deliverables and assisting with the year-end Audit process.
- Support Finance and Label Management through the monitoring and review of
- Commercial Deal Appraisal analysis.
- Managing artist advances reconciliation (recoupable costs, earnings, provisions) and
royalty costs (recoupment and payable)
- Providing PO support to the PLG / Integral businesses.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual budget and quarterly reforecasting cycles.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Group / Statutory Reporting:
- Assist in the preparation of year-end accounts to include P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly review of Margin cost assumptions for UK entities
- Preparation of annual manufacturing and stock movement reports.
- Ownership of Wall of Sound / Fat Cat Annual accounts.
- Assist with annual audit process
- Reviewing ledger postings and ensuring transactional batches are coded correctly
- Intercompany reconciliations across UK and Group
Skills and Experience
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Previous related music industry experience within a financial role is essential
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
- Ability to build relationships and interact with the wider business and senior management
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Organised, efficient and effective with strong communication skills
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.