|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||October 31, 2021|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
The Group Royalties Manager role is primarily responsible for the day to day running of the royalties team and with that the processing and distribution of label and Artist statements for the [PIAS] Group. The effectiveness of the role is critical to meeting our various royalty deadlines and providing royalty information to management for the performance analysis. The role reports directly into the Head of Royalties.
- Managing a team of 6 (3 direct reports) to ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within our group royalty system, Counterpoint’s Record Maestro.
- Overseeing the collection and processing of all income streams such as physical, digital, neighbouring rights and third-party licensing income.
- Overseeing the processing and distributing of monthly and biannual label and artist statements.
- Ensuring correct Recoupable Costs are applied to statements once received from the various territories’ finance teams.
- Liaising with Business Affairs and Management to ensure accuracy within our reporting.
- Leading the analysis of income and reporting streams and ensure all processes are reviewed according to the outcomes of the analysis.
- Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process including analysis project on allocation of various income streams.
- Support the Head of Royalties with general royalty and audit tasks.
- Build and sustain an efficient flow of royalty data to the Finance teams worldwide.
- Provide any additional analysis required by Management, the Financial Controller or Head of Royalties.
Skills and experience:
- Required –
- Experience of processing royalties (5 years minimum)
- Experience in people managing with multiple direct reports
- Experience in designing and implementing royalty processes
- Excellent Excel skills
- High mathematical standard
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and work under own initiative
- Experience of Counterpoint’s Record Maestro
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.