|Closing Date:||December 16, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
We are looking for an HR officer to join our office in Brussels.
Depending on applications, the position could be both part or full time (Please precise when applying):
– Part-time (Mornings from Monday to Friday) – Dedicated to PIAS Belgium
– Full-time (40 hours a week) – Dedicated to PIAS Belgium & PIAS France.
This is an HR generalist position, delivering all HR administration & daily support to employees within Belgian (& French if full time) territories, for [PIAS] and Strictly Confidential (BE).
The responsibilities cover :
· Act as first point of contact for employees for daily matters (Holiday, Payroll, policies,…)
· Onboarding/Offboarding of our employees and interns, follow-up of administrative tasks at the start and at the end of contracts, in collaboration with managers;
· Payroll administration – ensure correct and timely processing of monthly payroll in collaboration with payroll providers (including salary split) & the accountant.
· Maintain employee information/database & employee files up to date throughout the employee lifecycle
· Administer benefits & insurances : follow up and coordination with external providers (health insurance, group insurance, company cars company)
· Recruitment: follow-up in collaboration with the HR manager, sourcing, manage offers publication on jobboard & social network. Coordinate interns’ recruitment
· Communication: manage the employer brand, support the HR manager to elaborate internal communication when required.
· Support the HR annual roadmap: yearly review, training, (follow up, grant requests, Annual and global plan for health and safety… ), coaching program
· Other specific projects as requested (GDPR, HR System optimization, Ad hoc support for other countries, etc…),
· Challenge and improve existing procedures and ways of working, and target increased efficiency, for both Employees and Employer.
The profile we are looking for:
· Degree in Human Resources or similar experience (+ 3 years’ experience)
· Prior experience in payroll-administration required;
· Knowledge of Belgian social legislation required, knowledge of French legislation is a plus (not mandatory)
· A professional attitude and able to liaise with people at all levels – high sense of confidentiality
· Fluent French and English, written and spoken – Solid knowledge in Dutch
· Highly computer literate (MS office);
· Pro-active, organized, dynamic, accurate and dynamic team player
· Able to cope with a fast-changing environment
· Eager to deliver high quality results
What we can offer is:
· A full time permanent contract, with a European scope
· A compensation and benefits package depending on your experience (including Luncheon vouchers, Group insurance, etc.)
· A relaxed yet challenging work environment in a beautiful building located within the center of Brussels with a casual dress policy and surrounded by music all day long
· Access to concerts and free products
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.