|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||March 2, 2020|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing
Liaise with all departments within the team and where applicable external companies, as well as labels, International team and artists / artist management, to ensure good communication and efficient roll out of impactful marketing campaigns in tandem with the domestic marketing plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initiate release plans in conjunction with repertoire sources, UK marketing managers and artist managers.
- Manage marketing budgets approved by head of department, monitor sales, streaming’s and activity on each project to ensure targets are being met.
- Manage and coordinate physical and digital releases where rights are not held in the UK: liaise with UK marketing manager, repertoire sources and artist management where applicable to ensure release dates are met.
- Maximise promotional results, streaming strategies and sales against marketing spend and budgets.
- Collect and review international marketing and promotion plans
- Proactive support of international marketing teams to achieve best possible set-up scenarios for priority releases. Request and deliver valuable content to the team to develop artists both on and offline.
- Creative input for international online marketing. Ensure that all on and off-line marketing / promotion is integrated.
- Work with digital managers and management where applicable to build community, databases, and viral campaigns.
- Manage relationships with repertoire sources, artist management and keep them up to date on marketing and promotional activity
- Report and analyse results to senior management.
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of marketing and of the International market, media, digital marketing, retail etc.
- Ability to construct and implement innovative marketing strategies and ideas
- Good understanding of music, musical trends and identifying opportunities…
- Creative Marketing skills: coming up with creative marketing strategies or A&R ideas that strengthen and prolong campaigns.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong coordination skills and drive: ability to coordinate artist and all artist teams, managements/label/A&R teams, together with promotion and sales team to optimize each campaign
- Needs to be extremely organized, ability to multi-task and work under pressure within a team environment
Closing date for Applications will be 2nd March 2020. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.