|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing Date:||October 29, 2021|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing
As Marketing Assistant, you will help the label managers within the [PIAS] Marketing team as well as managing promo alongside the international promo managers.
Efficient running of the [PIAS] marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending team meetings on projects, circulating agendas, and minuting.
- Uploading new releases to Promo jukebox, ensuring track-listings, branding and artwork are correct and managing the security around the high profile releases.
- Managing gig guest lists.
- Assisting the UK label managers compile Sales Notes/iTunes priority sheets.
- Completing Metadata sheets.
- Managing content on the FTP and ensuring that label managers in the markets are aware when assets are uploaded.
- Booking travel for artists and team members.
- Managing international promo schedules, connecting phone interviews alongside Dawn and the relevant international label manager.
- Take responsibility for managing the department’s interns
- Management of marketing overview and catalogue documents
Skills and Experience
- Needs to be extremely organised, ability to multi-task and work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to build good relationships with artists, artist managers, A&Rs, independent labels, tour agents, etc.
- Relationship building with sales teams, promotion teams and other 3rd party services teams
- Strong coordination skills and drive
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.