|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||November 9, 2020|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
[PIAS]is looking for an experienced and motivated Neighbouring Rights Manager to manage our label and client’s neighbouring rights with societies around the world.
The role offers a lot of autonomy so being a self-starter and detail-oriented is essential.
This position can be based in either Brussels or London. Please state your preference on your application
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for a portfolio of (international) societies and maintaining strong relationships with them.
- Ensuring our repertoire is registered and managed correctly with the collection societies querying discrepancies and issues
- Providing guidance and sharing best practices with our (label) clients and internal stakeholders
- Analysing data and revenues and assuring timely financial processing and royalty reporting
- Arranging data exchanges for repertoire registration at the collection societies
- Preparing and presenting regular reports for senior management
- Representing PIAS]at various conferences and boards
Skills and Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strategic mindset
- Previous Neighbouring Rights experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and external with an ability to adapt communication to the audience
- Advanced organisational skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Experience developing junior staff members
- Ability to seek solutions and take decisions
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Innovative and in interest in technology
- French Speaking is an advantage
- Gravitas and integrity, taking initiative and capitalising on opportunities
- Works to build up credibility and rapport across all levels of the business
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.