|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||February 18, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
Project Manager, PIAS Recordings.
[PIAS] is one of the world’s leading independent music companies, releasing music from the world’s most iconic independent artists and labels. We have a global reach, with offices in 16 territories around the world and a 300+ strong team of passionate and talented individuals.
We are currently seeking a bright and competent Project Manager to join our Recordings division at our London HQ, working on the global priorities across our flagship labels Play It Again Sam (Music Week’s Independent Label of The Year in 2018), Different and [PIAS] Recordings. Our core artists include Editors, White Lies, Ghostpoet, Keaton Henson, Anna Of the North and Westerman to name but a few.
About the Role:
- Working closely with Head of Project Management, Digital Strategy Manager and the Promotion department, you will be at the very core of the label group – designing, implementing and delivering world class global marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of each campaign, being the conduit between stakeholders in all territories as well as being directly responsible for UK marketing.
- You will oversee the creation of digital and physical tools and assets required by each market, manage territorial budgets & set sales/streaming targets with our partners, and implement the digital strategy, in conjunction with the Digital Strategy Manager and digital distribution department
- Have proven experience working in a similar role at a label, artist services or management company.
- Ideally, experience of UK and/or International Marketing. Knowledge of both will be a distinct advantage.
- You will be a fast learner, a problem solver and a critical thinker. You will have the confidence to ask questions and strive to improve on the status quo.
- You will be highly organised, with an ability to multi task across projects under pressure. You will ensure that deadlines are met and projects run to schedule.
- You are able to communicate effectively and confidently with all seniority levels, as well as to many different nationalities.
- You will be genre agnostic, and enjoy the challenge of utilising different marketing approaches to fit the project.
What we offer:
- A challenging, dynamic and above all fun work environment.
- The opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and work with a strong team environment.
- The opportunity for international travel
- Access to some of the finest independent music around.
- Company benefits and holiday allowance.
Closing date for applications: 18th February 2019
Interviews for this position will be held on 20th or 21st February
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.