|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||August 2, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
We are looking for a self-motivated individual looking for a unique opportunity in the world of Sync. In this high-profile role, you’ll be maximising [PIAS] sync and brand partnership income, by optimising opportunities to place repertoire and artists in TV show, advertisements, games, film, live brand events, brand partnerships and offering creative input to campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Key pitching areas: TV, Film, Adverts & Games
- Identify new synchronisation opportunities across all media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with music supervisors, producers, brands, agencies and directors.
- Meet regularly with our label teams, managers and artists to discuss sync and brand partnership opportunities.
- Creation of playlists and new releases mail outs.
- Pro-active research of new contacts for potential sync and pro-active pitching to key new and existing contacts.
- Co-coordinating with the [PIAS] label team, partner labels, managers & artists to maximise the reach of our syncs.
- Regularly maintaining and updating contact databases.
- Provide regular feedback on all activity undertaken to department manager
- Maintaining the [PIAS] Sync music platform
- Attend concerts and events on behalf of the company with clients.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a senior role within a sync department
- Strong communication and networking skills, you must be confident meeting new people and seeking new business opportunities, as well as dealing with artists and managers on a day to day basis.
- Strong Selling Skills
- A passionate self-starter, with the ability to work with and without direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail. You must be able to meet short- and long-term targets whilst maintaining a consistently high standard of work
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the kind of repertoire [PIAS] represents
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with efficiency and clarity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Word and Excel
- A clear and broad understanding of how music fits to moving picture
Closing date for Applications will be 2nd August 2019. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.