|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||March 22, 2021|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
Reporting to the Head of UK Marketing you’ll create and deliver marketing plans that drive given turnover and profit targets.
Help build a reputation for excellence in the field of music marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and implement marketing campaigns for designated acts.
- Liaise with all departments within the team and where applicable external companies, as well as labels, International team and artists / artist management, to ensure good communication and efficient running of campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate origination of physical and digital releases: make sure all parts for production are delivered within set and agreed deadlines. Manage the origination process on local releases, and oversee and manage stock orders.
- Manage effective use of marking spend
- Build strong working relationships with artists, their labels and managers.
- Initiate campaign timelines in conjunction with Recordings division, labels, International department and artists / artist managers and their tour agents when required.
- Liaise with production teams, international department and [PIAS] Cooperative labels and artist management / designers where applicable to ensure release dates are met and origination of product is completed within given deadlines.
- Manage effective relationships with 3rd party promo companies.
- Liaise with National Accounts, sales admin & sales reps to devise and initiate retail campaigns.
- Monitor orders and stock levels on new releases.
- Deliver valuable content to the team to develop artists both on and offline.
- Ensure that all on and off-line marketing / promotion is integrated. Work with artist management and digital strategy manager to build fanbases.
- Manage marketing expenditure within budgets set by head of department, monitor sales on each project to ensure targets are being met.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Marketing experience within the UK Music industry with knowledge within media, digital marketing, retail etc.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure within a team.
- Experience of building effective relationships with artists, artist managers, A&Rs, independent labels, tour agents etc.
- Experience of working collaboratively with sales teams, promotion teams and other 3rd party services teams.
- Strong coordination skills and drive: ability to coordinate artist and all artist teams, managements/label/A&R teams, together with promotion and sales teams to optimise each campaign.
- Proven ability to manage marketing budgets and monitor their efficiency.
- Must be able to demonstrate through experience the ability to construct and implement innovative marketing strategies and ideas.
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Articulates a vision for the team that really inspires their confidence, trust, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Act with Integrity and confidentiality, protecting the business always.
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.